Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Seriously?

YESTERDAY


TODAY

Are you kidding me? So we get around to calling this guy out on ripping off our idea/design yesterday. His only response, "do you have a copyright on it?" You need to read up more on copyright law dude. You don't need a big fat "C" to make something officially copyrighted.

And by changing this shirt by pulling the hoop off of it is making it more clear that you're in the wrong and you straight jacked our design. Obviously that is the one design keeping them afloat. I can see that they've sold 86 of them. Nothing else on his site comes close to that. And he's based out of Arizona! There is just too much wrong about this situation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fuck this guy and fuck all these frougalent haters!!! I had to give up my "robbed" tee to my friend so she could make some sorta mini dress thing out of it. I'll get you guys some pics